Our company offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people that will strive to live by our four corporate values:
If our values match your own and you would like to be considered as part of our team, please feel free to submit your CV and application.
WORKING IN OUR SHORE-BASED OFFICES AND TERMINALS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
SEAGOING PERSONNEL ON-BOARD UECC-OWNED VESSELS
We are looking for a Business Controller for our Financial Control & Group Accounting team.
Main roles and responsibilities for the position:
• Budgeting and budget follow-up
• Periodic forecasting intra-year
• Control of operational results
• Financial analysis
• In-depth analysis and control of business units
• Recommendations for improving processes and controls
• Assist with periodic reporting
Experience and competency requirements:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics
• 3-5 years’ experience from a similar role, preferably within the shipping industry
• Proficient in excel modelling
• Able to work independently
• Drive analytical development
• Fluent in English
UECC offers an opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
Terms: Local terms.
Location: The position is located at the Head Office in Oslo, Norway
Please submit your application to the HR team email@example.com within 31st May.
For more information regarding the job:
Arild Vatne, Head of Financial Control/ Group Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org +47 21009800