Our company offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people that will strive to live by our four corporate values:
If our values match your own and you would like to be considered as part of our team, please feel free to submit your CV and application.
WORKING IN OUR SHORE-BASED OFFICES AND TERMINALS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
SEAGOING PERSONNEL ON-BOARD UECC-OWNED VESSELS
We are looking for a Technical Superintendent to join our Ship Management team responsible for the World’s first LNG Powered PCTC ships.
Main roles and responsibilities for the position:
• To have responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of assigned ships
• Handle all aspects of operations and technical maintenance
• Visit the assigned vessels regularly for inspection and maintain close contact with our ship staff
• Capable of project managing, ship refits/dry-docking and maintain budgets
• Responsible for the World’s first LNG Powered PCTC
• Ensure the company Safety & Environmental Protection Policy is maintained
• Provide support to the Master and Technical Manager in emergency situations
Experience and competency requirements:
• BSc in Marine engineering or Master/Chief Engineer
• Previous Chief Engineer / Technical Superintendent experience
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
• Fluent in English – spoken and written
• Good communication and organizational skills: Tactful and diplomatic.
• Experienced with BASSnet Fleet Management System will be an advantage
• Familiar with applicable rules, regulations and industry requirements.
UECC offers an opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment!
Terms: Local terms.
Location: The position is based in Oslo, Norway, and the right candidate will also be required to live in the close area.
Application: Human Resources department email@example.com within 28th February.
Information: For information regarding the role, please contact our Head of Ship Management
Jan Thore Foss firstname.lastname@example.org phone +47 21009800