Our company offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people that will strive to live by our four corporate values:
If our values match your own and you would like to be considered as part of our team, please feel free to submit your CV and application.
WORKING IN OUR SHORE-BASED OFFICES AND TERMINALS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
SEAGOING PERSONNEL ON-BOARD UECC-OWNED VESSELS
Temporary position: Vessel Operator
We are looking for an experienced Vessel Operator to join our team of dedicated trade professionals handling vessels and cargo in a fast-pace environment.
Main roles and responsibilities for the position:
• Overall operational responsibility for assigned trades
• Coordination of vessels/voyages & cargo in close dialogue with other trade coordinators
• Optimise assigned vessel through combining maximum capacity utilisation with cost efficient operations
• Work closely with customer to prioritise cargo and produce forward shipment plans based on forecasts
• Develop, communicate and execute plans for assigned fleet including weekly voyage plans, schedules and loading lists, working closely with Stowage
• Go through voyage results and measure against budget
Experience and competency requirements:
• Strong understanding of transportation processes and customer expectations
• Able to communicate well with suppliers, agents, customers and colleagues and at all levels
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within the shipping industry, preferably as Operator
• High result orientation combined with detailed understanding of profitability in Sea Transport
• Self-driven, structured and analytical
UECC offers an opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment!
Terms: Local terms. The role is temporary, covering a maternity leave.
Location: The position is based in Oslo, Norway
Application: Human Resources department email@example.com within 20.4.2017
Information: For information regarding the role, please contact our Head of Trade & Operation, Helen B. Olafsen firstname.lastname@example.org phone +47 21009800