Our company offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people that will strive to live by our four corporate values:
If our values match your own and you would like to be considered as part of our team, please feel free to submit your CV and application.
WORKING IN OUR SHORE-BASED OFFICES AND TERMINALS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
SEAGOING PERSONNEL ON-BOARD UECC-OWNED VESSELS
1) Experienced Stowage Planner
The Stowage Planner will optimise the loading capacity on assigned vessels to maximise the intake of cargo. Detailed stowage plans need to be produced as per the UECC Trade Operator´s requirements, also considering the most efficient loading and discharging scenarios. Communication with Trade Operator and Captain/ Chief Officer of the vessels to assure that the stowage capacity is updated. Interaction with operation in ports is a large part of the daily tasks. The Stow Planner will also have the responsibility to keep the cargo database updated.
Experience and competency requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of Stowage Planning experience
• College / Diploma /University for either navigation or logistic education
• The working language within the company is English
• High level of self-motivation and service level
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong ability to initiate, self-manage and collaborate
UECC offers an opportunity for personal and professional growth in an international, friendly and challenging work environment.
Terms: Local terms.
Location: The position is located at the Head Office in Oslo, Norway
Application: Please submit your application ASAP to the HR team firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the role: Contact Jason Cummings email@example.com